Wednesday, July 29, 2015

RIP bad breast

It is gone.

In the morning and evening I was able to read a complete book The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

In between I was taken to surgery where I met Cecil, Patrick, Elizabeth, Corrine, Helene and many others who poked and probed and hopefully saved my life. One was even an American who has written a book. I would love to talk with her more.

Mostly it was in French with people who loved my accent, but that little bit of American English was sweet.

Rick brought me orange and purple flowers so we could post on our Facebook group with flying colors where each we post photos in certain colors each week.My color safaris are limited in the hospital.

At night my legs were wrapped in white and orange thingies that inflated which helps circulation. That I did not expect. However it feels wonderful.

My greatest pleasure that my veins behaved presenting themselves for a one time insertion and the nurses and others did not consider me as a pin cushion designed for target practice.

Dinner was ravioli and a delightful strawberry mousse cake.

Life is good, very, very good.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter. to get Online pharmacy from online medicine store.

    ReplyDelete