Monday, July 20, 2015

Another reason I love my husband



I have said since I'm about to lose my breast and won't do reconstruction that I want to form a Pygmy Amazon Women's group (PAW). Amazon women deliberately removed their right breasts so they could shoot their weapons unimpeded by excess tissue.

Today my beloved had a smile on his face when he announced a new purchase for my Kindle. That he can find things to make the downside of this whole thing amusing, that he considers me more than breasts, all add up to why I think he is so wonderful.

Cancer with a loving support group around me makes it easier to deal with.

I am so lucky.

I am so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique.

    ReplyDelete