This was not the best week.
Between my low white blood cell count, my burning hands and bloody noses, I did get a one-week reprieve from my next dose of taxol. And yes, I did miss the time with the wonderful nursing staff. And it will delay the finish and my reward of time in Argelès as well.
I also felt really, really tired all week long.
I had to keep chanting my positive list.
- Great hospital
- Excellent affordable medical system
- Great nurses
- Great doctors
- Not metastasized
- Loving husband to support me
- I have everything I need including food, shelter
- No one is dropping bombs on me
- I've come a long way since the lumps were found in early June
- I can see the end of chemo
- I've done radiation before
Seven more treatments.
I can do this.